I have been a commercial photographer for 40 years and I am offering fetish photoshoots for clients ( most of the people I have shot for fetish/BDSM are not professional models ) that want photographs showing aspects of their personal lives. Creating images that are deeply charged, emotional, and able to convey both the inner and outer experience of the moment is my goal.
My rates are reasonable and discretion is assured. References available on request.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.” ― Audrey Hepburn
As some of you might be aware I with my partner have a animal non profit. The goal is save animals in need all over the planet and so I have decided to donate a portion of the fees to them to purchase a Tee shirt press and items needed so Critters can create Tees to sell and 100% of the profits from it will go to Critters.
Fees - Within 25 miles of Los Angeles ( except for the 2 hour session. Please e-mail for pricing on shoots with longer travel times, to other States etc. )
2 hour shoot - includes 4 finished images for the web - $300..$30 will be donated
4 hour shoot - includes 7 finished images for the web - $500..$50 will be donated
8 hour shoot - incluses 14 finished images for the web - $1000...$100 will be donated
Prints and additional images from all sessions are available at additional cost.
No images will ever be posted/used without your prior consent.
Location and wardbrobe are the models responsibility.
Hair/makeup and Stylist are not included but can be recommended
1. You can either let me choose the images or request a web gallery.
2. If the shoot is local and I make the selections, images will be delivered via e-mail with 3 days max. normally quicker.
3. Please be aware that I do NOT give you the raw files. I will store them for a year and then they will be deleted.
4. These images are for personal not commercial usuage.
5. If you choose to do your own hair makeup please bring powder and rice paper.
6. Please make sure you have clean nails and nail polish is not chipped etc.
7. Always bring more clothing than you think you might need unless you are sure that the selected items are the ones you want to use.
8. Get a good nights rest the night prior.
A 50% deposit payable via paypal (100% refundable if for any reason I am unable to fulfil the shoots ) on booking and the balance due at the actual session.